- Patrick Griffith, MD-Chair, Neurology Atlanta, GA Initial Appointment: January 2012
- Donald Avery*, Hospital Representative Dublin, GA Initial Appointment: July 2012
- Rose Briglevich, MD, Internal Medicine Smyrna, GA
- Lucy Rogers*, Nursing Home Representative Dahlonega, GA Initial Appointment: January 2014
- James D. Clifton, DO*, Family Practice Swainsboro, GA Initial Appointment: July 2014
- John Young, Hospital Representative Kings Mountain, North Carolina Initial Appointment: July 2015
- Phillip Hill, Nursing Home Representative Taylorsville, North Carolina Initial Appointment: July 2015
- Joseph A. Parker, Beneficiary Representative, Marietta, GA Initial Appointment: January 2016
- Julia L. Mikell, MD, Neurology, Savannah, GA Initial Appointment: January 2016
- Open Position, Physician, North Carolina
* GMCF Audit and Compliance Committee Member
Alliant GMCF Governing Body Information
Governance: GMCF is managed and directed by a Board of Directors consisting of no less than nine (9) persons. The term of office for each director is three (3) years. No director may serve more than two consecutive three-year terms without an intervening break in service of at least one (1) year. Appointments are made annually at the end of a term of office for a given Director or in the event of a vacancy. A maximum of forty (40) percent of the governing body is appointed in a given year. Meetings are held on a quarterly basis.
Directors are compensated quarterly based on their role on the board (such as Chair or other officer), and their participation and positions on various board committees. The quarterly total compensation fees range from $1,000 to $1,500, and cover time spent in the meeting, meeting preparation, and travel time. Directors are not additionally compensated for time spent on other business of the Company. Board members are also reimbursed for their actual travel expenses, such as mileage or air fare.
Affiliations: No member of the Alliant GMCF Board of Directors is affiliated with Alliant Health Solutions or its subsidiaries in any capacity, other than their board service.
Compliance: GMCF’s Board of Directors and staff maintain a commitment to CMS’ standards for compliance with governance guidelines, ethical business practices and independence of the Board of Directors. The GMCF Board of Directors has an established Compliance Committee to provide oversight of compliance activities. GMCF provides ongoing compliance training for staff and governing board members including effective lines of communication, standards of conduct and ethics as well as reporting and investigation of compliance related issues. For more information about GMCF’s compliance program, you may contact the GMCF Compliance Officer at 1-800-982-0411.